Re: Greets

Postby Harumichi » 26 Jan 2015, 19:39

sup brothers
Harumichi
Second Year

Postby ErimichiBouya » 12 Feb 2015, 21:59

Hey guise! I'm so excited to be here~! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ
Hope y'all are well. I decided to join this forum because other than a few people, I really don't know that many CrowsxWorst fans. Call me Erimichi or E, or whatever. I studied art when I was in school, and I hope I can share my Crows fanart with you guys.

I got into Crows when a friend of mine pulled out his laptop and started watching Crows ZERO 2, during the fight between Tamao Serizawa and Ryo Urushibara. I took one look at Tamao and became a smitten kitten. It took me a little while to appreciate the entire series, due to school and other interests, but it has an extremely special place in my heart (inexperience didn't stop me and my best friend from jumping in and roleplaying as some of the characters, though, and we still do).
I'm thumbing through the main manga right now, but I've finished Crows Gaiden and I really want to read QP and Worst. Hiroshi Takahashi has truly brought us a great manga with great characters and alot of heart.

My favorite characters are Tamao, Hideto and Harumichi, even though I pretty much love all of the other characters.

That introduction was a little bit heftier than I intended, but I'm real excited to be here and to make friends. I tend to be thorough with greeting posts so that people will know where I'm coming from. <3
Hiromi Kirishima got hit by a shoe, pass it on~. Ψ( ̄∀ ̄)Ψ
ErimichiBouya
Fresh Meat

Allegiance: The Front of Armament

Postby bjork » 16 Aug 2016, 09:34

Apparently I created an account over four years ago and never posted until now.

My introduction to CxW was when I was working at an anime shop and a dude asked if we carried Worst. We didn't, so I ordered it in and decided to check it out. This was when Volume 2 was the newest release in the US, and then they stopped at Volume 3. But I needed more the kind folks who've done all the translation work did a great job, so thanks to all involved.
bjork
Fresh Meat

Postby koguma » 07 Jan 2018, 23:54

Placeholder for a proper "I'm new!" post (I'm currently on holiday with limited Internet access). I'm excited to be here! Please take care of me, upperclassmen. *bows*
koguma
Fresh Meat

Postby RazorBladeRyuu » 12 Jan 2018, 14:27

Oh man this place is pretty dead... but welcome to the forum!
RazorBladeRyuu
Unwashed Heathen

Allegiance: The Front of Armament

Previous

Return to Members