Character's name

Tributary/spin off work by other mangakas

Character's name

Postby kaizou » 02 Jan 2018, 12:11

Hello, does anyone know the name of this guy from crows gaiden hosenka? i wanted to create a page for him on crowsxworst wiki, thanks in advance!
Attachments
hosenka.JPG
QP rip-off lol
hosenka.JPG (44.51 KiB) Viewed 140 times
kaizou
Fresh Meat

Re: Character's name

Postby LoktarOgar » 05 Jan 2018, 00:08

Terakado Butta (spelled the same as Buddha, so take your pick).
LoktarOgar
Third Year

Postby kaizou » 05 Jan 2018, 13:36

LoktarOgar wrote:Terakado Butta (spelled the same as Buddha, so take your pick).

Thanks Lok! I've created the page and the info i added are based on what i understand from the pics only
Here's the page link: http://crowsxworst.wikia.com/wiki/Terakado_Butta
If i made any mistake please tell me
kaizou
Fresh Meat

Postby LoktarOgar » 06 Jan 2018, 13:48

He didn't transfer to Housen, he graduated from middle school and chose Housen as his high school. Housen had only opened that year, so he's part of the very first generation who ever went there.

It starts off with him in middle school, in the next town over from Toarushi. Him and his gang have beaten every other middle school around, basically just because he wanted to impress a girl who said she liked strong guys (during their first year in grade school) but kept setting higher bars for him to clear because she was too afraid to turn him down. He wanted to leave behind a legend of him being the strongest guy there was, and then make a clean break and go to Housen, a new school in another town where nobody knows him, so he'd have a better chance of getting a girlfriend in a normal, non delinquent setting. His second in command from middle school, meanwhile, goes to Suzuran. The main character is late for the entrance ceremony and when he opens the door to the gymnasium, he sees a very Suzuran-esque scene with just everyone fighting each other (note that everyone has hair). That's where chapter 1 ends.
LoktarOgar
Third Year

Postby kaizou » 06 Jan 2018, 16:47

ahh I see! I've edited the page and used the info you gave, thanks again for helping me
kaizou
Fresh Meat

Return to Tributes & Spin-offs